A#221, Amazon is one of the best and legit online earning platforms. Become Seller, Supplier and Affiliate.
- 1 Business Categories what best suits you choose and start working with Amazon.
- 1.1 Open an online store with Amazon. If you already have a running business, why not launch it on Amazon.
- 22.214.171.124.1 You can sell items in the following categories:
- 126.96.36.199.2 Apparel, Automotive, Baby Products, Batteries, Beauty, Books, Consumables, Consumer Electronics (including Cameras and Video Games – Consoles), Digital Accessories (including Mobile Accessories, Electronics Accessories and PC Accessories), Groceries, Home, Jewelry, Kitchen, Luggage, Mobile Phones, Movies, Musical Instruments, Office and Stationary, Personal Care Appliances, Personal Computers, Pet Supplies, Software, Shoes and Handbags, Tablets, Toys, Video games (consoles and games) and Watches.
- 1.2 Start selling on Amazon with only 2% Referral Fees*
- 1.3 Receive timely payments
- 1.4 Reach crores of customers
- 1.5 Stress-free delivery
- 1.6 Requirements to Sell
- 1.7 Amazon jargon:
- 1.8 Seller Central
- 1.9 Listing your products
- 1.10 Store & Deliver
- 1.11 Get paid for your sales
- 1.12 Grow your business with Amazon.in
- 1.13 Support is always a click away
- 1.14 How To Become Amazon Supplier?
Amazon is spreading And Expanding day by day.
Europe, Asia, North America, South America, Australia
Business Categories what best suits you choose and start working with Amazon.
How To Become Amazon Seller? What Products Can I Sell On Amazon?
Open an online store with Amazon. If you already have a running business, why not launch it on Amazon.
You can sell items in the following categories:
Apparel, Automotive, Baby Products, Batteries, Beauty, Books, Consumables, Consumer Electronics (including Cameras and Video Games – Consoles), Digital Accessories (including Mobile Accessories, Electronics Accessories and PC Accessories), Groceries, Home, Jewelry, Kitchen, Luggage, Mobile Phones, Movies, Musical Instruments, Office and Stationary, Personal Care Appliances, Personal Computers, Pet Supplies, Software, Shoes and Handbags, Tablets, Toys, Video games (consoles and games) and Watches.
Start selling on Amazon with only 2% Referral Fees*
Launch your business on Amazon with 2% ‘Sell on Amazon fee’ or ‘Referral Fee’.
The flat sell on amazon/referral fee rate is applicable on all product categories priced up to Rs.300 and select categories up to Rs.1000.
Receive timely payments
Amazon ensures your payments are deposited directly in your bank account within 7-14 days.
Reach crores of customers
Sell to crores of engaged customer visiting Amazon.in on desktop and through our mobile app.
Deliver to 100% of India’s serviceable pincodes, through Easy Ship & Fulfillment by Amazon.
Requirements to Sell
If you want to sell on Amazon.in, you will need to access the Amazon Seller Central. You can do this by creating an account. It takes just 15 minutes and you need just two things to start selling:
The GST/PAN information of your selling business
An active bank account to deposit payments
Based on the category and the brand you are selling, understand step-by-step process to selling on Amazon.in, top selling sub-categories, documents required to list you products, calculating fees, etc., in the category pages given below.
Popular categories and their listing requirements, pricing structures
Seller Central is the website where sellers log in to manage their Amazon.in sales activity. You can list products, manage inventory, update pricing, communicate with buyers, monitor your account health and get support.
Listing your products
Once you have created your Seller Central account, you can make your product available for sale on Amazon.in through the listing process. Here’s how to do it: through the listing process.
- If you are selling something already available for purchase on Amazon.in, then you can simply list your product by matching it to an existing product
- If you are a brand owner or you are selling a new product, you will need to create a listing for your product by adding all it’s information such as product details, dimensions, images, features and variations
Store & Deliver
As an Amazon.in seller, you need to both store your products and deliver them to your customer. You can choose to take care of this or let Amazon do it for you.
Your options are:
- Fulfillment by Amazon: Amazon takes care of storage, packing & delivery. You get the Prime badge & Amazon also handles customer support.
- Easy Ship: You store the products and Amazon delivers it to your customers.
- Self Ship: You handle both storage and delivery of products through third-party courier service
Get paid for your sales
Once you become an Amazon.in seller, you will begin receiving orders. After your account is verified, your payments for these orders will be deposited in your bank account every 7 days (minus the Amazon Fees). You can view your settlements anytime on your Seller Central profile and can contact Seller Support in case of queries
Grow your business with Amazon.in
Once you become an Amazon.in seller, you will have access to a host of tools and programs (both paid and free) to help your business grow.
Here’s how Amazon can help you grow:
- When you opt for Fulfillment by Amazon to deliver your products to the customers, or you choose to sell under Local Shops by Amazon, you get the Prime Badge.
- You can use our Automated Pricing tool to set rules and automatically adjust the prices of your products and increase the chances of winning the Offer Display.
- Using our Voice of Customers Dashboard, you get to learn more from your customers.
Support is always a click away
As an Amazon.in seller, you will always have our support. If you have a question, we will answer it. If you are looking to outsource services to a professional service provider, we can help. Or, if you simply want to learn on your own, we are there to support you.
Made for Amazon is a curated selection of brands sold on Amazon. With Made for Amazon, we are bringing high-quality products at great prices to our global network of customers both directly (B2C) and commercially (B2B).
Made for Amazon Benefits
You’ll receive guided support and a free toolset of products to tell your brand story and track performance.
Brands will receive a suite of marketing support executed by our Amazon merchandising team. Products with high ratings and reviews can receive additional placements across Amazon.in.
Venue to Test & Learn
You can easily test new innovative products and get quick customer feedback.
Apparel & Accessories, Automotive, Baby, Beauty, Business & Industrial, Consumer Electronics, Pets, Shoes, Sporting & Outdoors, Tools & Home Improvement, Toys.
How to become Amazon Associates?
Another best way to earn through amazon is to become affiliate.
If you are active on social media, promote amazon products on your social media accounts.
Minimum one social media link is required to register.
After you Sign Up.
Sign In, and at the top of the page, you will copy the link from this strip.
Click on the text, and you will get a link to your affiliate store.
Copy the short link, and share it with your social media accounts.
Any purchase made through your store link, and you get a commission of up to 10%.
Amazon’s affiliate marketing program.
One of the largest affiliate marketing programs in the world. The Amazon Associates Program helps content creators, publishers and bloggers monetize their traffic.
With millions of products and programs available on Amazon, associates use easy link-building tools to direct their audience to their recommendations, and earn from qualifying purchases and programs
Join tens of thousands of creators, publishers and bloggers who are earning with the Amazon Associates Program.
Share millions of products with your audience. We have customized linking tools for large publishers, individual bloggers and social media influencers.
Earn up to 10% in affiliate fees from qualifying purchases and programs. Our competitive conversion rates help maximize earnings.
If you are living in one of the countries below.